Thursday, October 28, 2010

New Produce Update

On the local front...
I'm proud to announce the return of Fair Hills Farms Pink Lady Apples!
They're as pink as ever and tastetastic! This brings our Fair Hills Apple set to 4 varieties: Fuji, Cameo, Granny Smith, and Pink Lady!

Also in: Ebbys Organics Bunched Spinach
I love big fat thick-walled spinach leaves. I also think its the perfect amount... not to mention a bunch is only 99 cents! Great for getting big and strong... at least thats what moms tell me.

THE Grapes to eat right now: RED CRUNCHY Grapes from Todd Burkdoll:

These have been unanimously voted the best grapes ever by Co-op staff. I buy them from Farmers Direct (who buys them from Todd Burkdoll @ Farmers Market) and all they say is "Red Crunchy Seedless". Such an understatement. These things are crisp as apples, sweeter than your average grape, and pushing the size of a quarter (HUGE) I can't keep them on the shelves. The next load will come in Saturday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment